- Insulated overhead Garage Doors are R-6.7 rated polystyrene insulation, which is bonded between a 26-gauge substrate, with torsion springs and a 12” radius track system. Some options include: Upgrade and custom colors, windows, panel designs, and higher insulation values.
- Upgraded Roof to Eave or Gable Detail typically extends 12” to 24” out from the building walls and is enclosed with color matched metal soffits and fascia. Boxed overhangs can be added to one or more walls as aesthetically desired. (Our standard roof to eave or gable design creates a fully ventilated structure making boxed overhangs an option, not a necessity.)
- Wainscoting is an aesthetic upgrade that allows the lower portion of the building walls to be a different accent color. Wainscoting can be applied to one or more walls and can help reduce the cost of repairs to damaged wall steel.
- Sliding Doors are custom designed to the exact door dimensions you need. When installed on the gable end, sliding door height can equal the ceiling height of the building. This means you can get a taller door with sliding doors than you can with overhead doors. (Overhead doors typically require 16” of headroom clearance between the top of the door and the ceiling.)
- Factory built pre-assembled Dutch Doors are a two-piece (upper and lower) door system most commonly used in equestrian buildings. 29-gauge steel door panels and 16 gauge steel frames are available in 15 popular colors.
- Roof Cupolas with color matched steel walls and roof are available in 24”, 36” and 48” sizes. Cupolas include your choice of 10 different weather vanes.
- Interior finish package includes wall and ceiling insulation, vapor barrier, and liner steel.
Specialty Finish Items
Post-Frame Exterior Options
- Horizontal Lap Siding
- Board and Batten Siding
- Brick Siding/Wainscoting
- Stone Siding/Wainscoting
- Vertical Siding/Wainscoting
- Corrugated Steel Roofing
- Standing Seam Roofing
- Low-Slope Roofing
- Roof Overhangs
- Porticos or Canopies
- Porches or Lean-to